GROWTH HUB EVENTS
Show Me the Money
Venue: Cranfield Eagle Lab
Address: 1 Medway Court, Cranfield University, MK43 0FQ
Date & Time: Thursday 9th May 2019, 08:30 - 10:30
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Join us for this informative workshop, delivered in partnership with Swoop Funding and Barclays Eagle Labs, where we will take you through the complex funding landscape and show you how to access the right type of funding for your business.
We will cover:
- Understanding the investor landscape and what to expect.
- Learning about SEIS/EIS/VCT scheme.
- Learning the terminology and the metrics that matter.
- Developing your data room, share cap table and valuation.
- Understanding the term sheet and what to look out for.
You will learn:
- The entire funding landscape from alternative finance to venture capital to government back initiatives
- What funding providers are using to assess your funding applications and investment proposals
- The changes you can make in your business today to improve profitability
- The things you can plan for tomorrow that could impact strategic growth
Who should attend:
Small and mid-sized businesses who are thinking about raising finance and would like some more information on the different options available.
Meet your trainer:
Andrea Reynolds, FCA, Founder and CEO of Swoop Funding
Andrea left KPMG to start her own consultancy where she worked with spin-outs from McLaren F1 and MIT. She has raised over £180m in SME funding across debt, equity and grants. In 2018 she launched Swoopfunding.com tipped by Forbes as ‘one to watch’ and they have recently won the Open Banking competition.
She has designed and delivered Investor Ready Programmes for Virgin Start-Up, NatWest, Virgin Money, Enterprise Ireland and Halo Business Angels Network and has a proven track record of success across the UK/Ireland markets.Book Now