VELOCITY GROWTH HUB EVENTS
Planning to Grow
Venue: Milton Keynes Community Foundation
Address: Milton Keynes Community Foundation
381 Midsummer Boulevard
Date & Time: 09/11/2018 09.30am-13.30pm
Contact Email: email@example.com
Are you looking to grow your business? This workshop introduces various growth strategies, applies them to SMEs, and discusses their advantages and disadvantages. It uses a number of case studies to illustrate the wide range of considerations, such as brand equity and ultimate exit, that must be considered.
You will leave this workshop:
- Knowing how to define growth for your business
- Understanding the Ansoff matrix and having prepared one for your business
- Recognising the demands to grow your business: the process, resources, staff, finance and you
- Appreciating the role of your customers in innovation, understanding the customer ‘ask’, diffusion, and engagement
- Having considered whether a merger, acquisition, partnership, or joint venture is right for you.
- Knowing how to extend your brand reach
Please note that eligibility criteria applies to attend this workshop and only one delegate per business can attend. For more information, contact us.Book Now