VELOCITY GROWTH HUB EVENTS
Venue: The Forum - South Northamptonshire Council Offices
Address: South Northamptonshire Council Offices
Date & Time: 26/09/18 9.30am-12.30pm
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Level: Beginner / Intermediate
Outline of the workshop:
The workshop ‘Getting the most from your Networking’ will allow you to look objectively at your face to face networking habits and help you identify where best to spend your time and how to maximise your networking investment. Networking is a vital business tool for most SME’s but with so many events and different types of membership it is important to have a strategy and find the right groups to support your objectives.
Bullet points of what the workshop will cover:
• Networking – An overview of the different types of groups out there and their individual benefits and merits.
• Different components you can use to create the perfect 60 second pitch and deliver with confidence.
• Things to consider and prepare before an event or meeting.
• Networking Etiquette and how to move freely between conversations without feeling uncomfortable.
Summary of key learning points:
• Support you to identify a clear strategy from pre to post networking
• Perfecting your 60 Seconds Presentation
• Making the most of 1:1’s
• Analysing your Investment
Please note that eligibility criteria applies to attend this workshop and only one delegate per business can attendBook Now