VELOCITY GROWTH HUB EVENTS
How to Master Linkedin for your business
Venue: Nene Whitewater Centre
Address: Nene Whitewater Centre
Date & Time: 18/05/2018 9:30am-1:30pm
Contact Email: email@example.com
Level: Intermediate / Advanced
Outline of the workshop:
This workshop is to demonstrate best practice on LinkedIn. It contrasts our personal LinkedIn profiles with company LinkedIn pages and shows how they can work together to gain new business. The course is practical and hands-on, with delegates expected to have some familiarity with LinkedIn (such as attending Choosing and Using the Right Social Media for your Business).
Bullet points of what the workshop will cover:
• creating a narrative on your profile
• intermediate profiles: summary, images, education, experience, accomplishments, and more
• advanced profiles: endorsements, recommendations, interests, multimedia, and more
• connections and InMails: who, how, why to initiate and who, how, why to accept
• which subscription is right for me?
• enhancing your brand page
• intermediate pages: url, summary, images, posts, likes, and follows
• advanced pages: showcases, employees, analytics, advertising, conversion tracking, reporting
• using and creating groups: how and why?
Summary of key learning points:
• choosing a subscription
• telling a story on your profile
• using your profile to kickstart your company page
• posting – the very specific do’s and don’ts on LinkedIn
• creating and joining groups
• measuring your success: what is your CPA?
Please note that eligibility criteria applies to attend this workshop and only one delegate per business can attend. Contact us to learn more.Book Now