VELOCITY GROWTH HUB EVENTS
How to Master LinkedIn for your Business
Venue: King's House
Address: King's House
245 Ampthill Road
Date & Time: 24/09/2018 09.30-13:30pm
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Level: Intermediate / Advanced
Outline of the workshop:
This workshop is to demonstrate best practice on LinkedIn. It contrasts our personal LinkedIn profiles with company LinkedIn pages and shows how they can work together to gain new business. The course is practical and hands-on, with delegates expected to have some familiarity with LinkedIn (such as attending Choosing and Using the Right Social Media for your Business).
Bullet points of what the workshop will cover:
• creating a narrative on your LinkedIn profile
• intermediate profiles: summary, images, education, experience, accomplishments, and more
• advanced profiles: endorsements, recommendations, interests, multimedia, and more
• connections and InMails: who, how, why to initiate and who, how, why to accept
• which LinkedIn subscription is right for me?
• enhancing your brand on a LinkedIn page
• intermediate pages: url, summary, images, posts, likes, and follows
• advanced pages: showcases, employees, analytics, advertising, conversion tracking, reporting
• using and creating groups on LinkedIn: how and why?
Summary of key learning points:
• choosing a subscription
• telling a story on your profile
• using your profile to kickstart your company page
• posting – the very specific do’s and don’ts on LinkedIn
• creating and joining groups
• measuring your success: what is your CPA?
Please note that eligibility criteria applies to attend this workshop and only one delegate per business can attendBook Now