VELOCITY GROWTH HUB EVENTS
High Growth Start-up Funding Programme
Venue: NatWest Accelerator Hub
Address: 300 Silbury Boulevard
Date & Time: Tuesday 16th October, Tuesday 23rd October, Tuesday 30th October and Monday 5th November, 9:30 - 12:30 each day
Contact Email: email@example.com
Have you set your sights on equity finance to kick-start your business?
Do you need to get to grips with what’s involved and the implications for you and the business?
Do you want to get in front of investors and be confident that you are fit for funding?
With in-depth guidance from professional advisers and featuring valuable insights from investors and entrepreneurs, this short programme of workshops will give you the inside-track on becoming investment-ready and help you to produce an investor-ready business proposition and a plan for securing the investment you need.
The programme consists of four weekly 3-hour sessions, each delivered by subject experts, combined with self-learning challenges. Come and learn from the experiences of others – experts, investors and entrepreneurs – who will challenge you and help you to develop your ideas and investment plan.
During these sessions you will:
- Learn about different types of funding and funders
- Complete a unique investment readiness self-assessment
- Develop resources to create a successful funding application
- Hear from experts, investors and entrepreneurs, who have raised finance
- Create your own investment plan
- Hone your pitching skills
You will come away:
- Understanding the legal, accounting and financial consequences of equity finance
- With the resources you’ll need for your own funding proposition
- With a better understand of the process, timing, terminology, key decisions and investor needs
- Thinking like an investor
Who should attend:
Entrepreneurs, business owners, and directors of early stage businesses or start-ups with high growth potential.
Please note that eligibility criteria applies to attend this programme, and only one delegate per business can attend.
This is a course, so we are asking you to commit to attending every session.
For any questions, please contact us directly on 0300 01234 35Book Now