Growth Hub Week Competition
13 May 2016
Velocity is entering into the spirit of National Growth Hub Week (16th to 20th May 2016) and will be running a series of competitions with some exciting prizes on offer to the lucky winners.
To enter the competitions, you will need to follow @VelocityGrowth on Twitter and to re-tweet the #prize message on the days that they are posted.
Details of the prizes for each competition will be published on the #prize message on the day.
Monday’s Prize – Velocity Pen
The winner of Monday’s prize was Graham Beckett.
Wednesday’s Prize – a personalised mug from Susan Rose China.
About Susan Rose China – http://www.susanrosechina.co.uk/
Having grown up in rural Bedfordshire, Susan Rose now lives and works from a renovated mill on the river Nene in Northamptonshire. Since her childhood she has been passionate about the countryside and rural life, her home providing constant inspiration for her designs with a love of history and nature.
Friday’s Prize – A one hour simulator race experience for two people. This comes with full briefing, coaching and the chance to experience a range of cars on a variety of circuits.
This experience is offered at the Race Centre in Corby. Address;
Grand Prix Race Centre,
Rockingham Motor Speedway,
About Grand Prix Race Driver – http://gpracedriver.com/
For over 5 years, Grand Prix Race Driver have successfully delivered our “Formula One Experience” to a range of companies and individuals providing professional simulators and show cars for sale and hire across the UK, Europe and beyond. Starting with smaller chassis units, which can be networked together to their fleet of full size Formula One Cars, they lead the UK market in simulation. Delivering a very real experience and helping promote some very famous brands.
- Follow @VelocityGrowthHub and re-tweet the #win message to enter the competition for the giveaway promoted in that message.
- Three giveaways will be promoted during the week commencing 15 May 2016 and the competition for each one will close at 23.59 BST on the day that the original message is posted.
- The winner of each giveaway will be selected by SEMLEP at random on the following day from the Twitter users who have re-tweeted the #win message.
- The winning entrant agrees to participate in online marketing by Velocity Growth Hub.
- The winning entrant will be responsible for communicating and agreeing the personalisation of their giveaway with Susan Rose China. SEMLEP will pay for the postage and packaging of the mug. The mug must be claimed within a month of winning.
- The winning entrant will be responsible for arranging the date for their simulator experience with Maximum Velocity Ltd and for their own transport to Rockingham Motor Speedway at Corby.
- The winner of the one hour race experience must book their experience in advance and it will be subject to availability when booking. Both people must arrive together and at the same time, we cannot split the prize. This prize cannot be exchanged for anything else and must be claimed within 6 months of the competition announcement.
- The competition is not open to employees of South East Midlands Local Enterprise Partnership Ltd, who can pick up a pen from the stationery cupboard.