VELOCITY GROWTH HUB EVENTS
GDPR & Cyber Security
Venue: Milton Keynes Business Centre
Address: Milton Keynes Buisness Centre
Date & Time: 25/09/2018 09:30am-13:30pm
Contact Email: email@example.com
GDPR and Cyber Security are common buzzwords making headline news and impacting business. This comes to no surprise as nearly half of all UK businesses identified a breach or attack in the last 12 months. This workshop covers the Laws and Regulations businesses are faced with, who is ultimately responsible, and why SMEs are becoming prime targets for criminals.
We will also touch on the basics of Cyber Security, providing practical tips to help you protect your business.
Who should attend
- Business owners and directors who want to better prepare for GDPR compliance
- Anyone who wants to understand and protect themselves from the ever growing cyber threat
What you will learn at this GDPR workshop:
- What is the General Data Protection Regulation
- Who does GDPR apply to?
- What constitutes as personal data
- Principles of GDPR
- The security of personal data
- Breach Notification
- The landscape of Cyber Security
- How employees can be your biggest risk or greatest ally
- How to build a response plan to a hack/breach
- Practicable advice you can implement into your business
Please note that eligibility criteria applies to attend this workshop and only one delegate per business can attend. Please contact us with any questions.Book Now