VELOCITY GROWTH HUB EVENTS
Funding Your Business Growth Programme
Venue: Grant Thorton Collaborative Workspace
Address: Victoria House
199 Avebury Boulevard
Date & Time: Tuesday 6th November, Tuesday 13th November, Tuesday 20th November and Tuesday 27th November, 9:30-12:30 each day
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Have you got designs on growth?
Do you need to invest in new premises or equipment, launch a new product or service, hire new staff, expand into new markets, or expand internationally?
Are you unsure how to finance it or uncertain if now is the right time?
Do you need a better understanding of how to identify and obtain the funding that best suits your needs?
With in-depth guidance from professional advisers and featuring valuable insights from investors and entrepreneurs, this short programme of workshops will explain the role of different sources of finance in enabling growth and how to access the right funders. It will ensure that you are prepared and equipped to secure the funding that you need.
This programme consists of four, weekly 3-hour sessions, each delivered by subject experts, combined with weekly self-learning challenges. Come and learn from the experiences of others – experts, investors and entrepreneurs – who will challenge you and help you to develop your ideas and investment plan.
During these sessions you will:
- Learn the legal, accounting and financial consequences of debt and equity finance
- Explore your funding options
- Recognise what a funder is looking for in a proposition
- Complete a unique investment readiness self-assessment
- Talk in-depth with experts, investors, and entrepreneurs who have raised finance
You will come away:
- With your own investment plan
- Knowing the right types of funding for you
- With the resources you will need to create your own funding proposition
- With a practiced and compelling investment pitch
- Thinking like an investor
Who should attend:
Owners and directors of established businesses that need to invest in new premises or equipment, launch a new product or service, hire new staff, expand into new markets or expand internationally.
Please note that eligibility criteria applies to attend this programme, and only one delegate per business can attend.
As this is a course, there is a commitment to attend every session.
For any questions, please contact us directly on 0300 01234 35Book Now