VELOCITY GROWTH HUB EVENTS
How to Find your Brand Voice
Venue: Park Inn by Radisson Northampton
Address: Park Inn By Radisson Northampton
Date & Time: 06/11/2018 9.30am-13.30pm
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Level: Beginner / intermediate
Do you use words to tell people about your business?! Then this workshop is for you…
Whether it’s on your website, in an email or blog, on a flyer, or in a Facebook post, your writing is communicating something about who your company is – and it’s not just about what you say, but how you say it. Ultimately the way you talk to your customers or clients can be the deciding factor for whether or not people will buy into what you’re selling.
So come join brand voice crafter and wordsmith extraordinaire Bethany Joy for an intensive session on brand voice. Merrily throwing marketing jargon out of the window and keeping things simple and fun, she’ll be offering you a practical guide to shaping the language your business uses so that through it people get a better sense of your organisational personality – and are inspired to engage with you.
This session is especially great for small and medium-size businesses, solopreneurs and start-ups – although the topics it covers are relevant for every size and shape of business.
Bullet points of what the workshop will cover
- Exactly what brand voice is – and isn’t – as well as why and how it helps your business
- Examples of brand voice at work – the good, the bad, and the ugly!
- A clear process for thinking about, developing, and implementing brand voice in your company
- A series of group and solo exercises to help you begin to develop a unique voice for your business right then and there
Summary of key learning points
You’ll leave the session with…
- New inspiration about the power of language and how it can make or break your business
- A simple but clearly defined brand voice for your business
- Some practical mini guidelines to help you consistently write in a way that brings that voice to life
Please note that eligibility criteria applies to attend this workshop and only one delegate per business can attendBook Now