Challenging ambitious start-ups and SMEs to redefine the future of the automotive industry
9 May 2018
Can you shape the future of automotive?
Can augmented and virtual reality help create new customer experiences? How do we best use data to tackle congestion? How do we develop integrated and convenient multi-modal transport services for customers?
Five of the world’s biggest automotive brands, BMW, Jaguar Land Rover, Bosch, Ford and Toyota, have partnered with the Society of Motor Manufacturers and Traders (SMMT) to challenge ambitious start-ups and SMEs to devise innovative solutions to key mobility challenges.
Launching The Future Mobility Challenge, SMMT invites innovative businesses to submit their interest to pitch solutions to seven challenges:
- Harnessing the potential of mobility data
- Intelligent solutions for intelligent fleets
- Urban mobility solutions for future cities
- Innovative shared and on-demand mobility models
- Creating new and superior customer experiences in the age of hyper-convenience
- New connected car services
- Future vehicle technologies
Those with the best solutions will be invited to pitch at a Future Mobility Challenge event in October. If successful, businesses will be able to negotiate a range of partnership propositions, from mentoring, ideas incubation and investment, to piloting, routes to market or acquisition.
Closing date for applications is 30 June 2018 – check out more details and how to apply here.Back