Carbon Trust Green Business Fund SME workshops
Workshops for small businesses in England & Wales to learn more about the Green Business Fund, and how to identify opportunities to reduce energy costs
- Understanding and reducing energy bills through behavioural and low cost measures
- Introduction to energy efficiency and self-assessment
- How to understand your energy usage and bills
- How to implement approaches to energy management and behaviour change to achieve real savings
- Focus on major areas of energy consumption in SMEs (heating, lighting, equipment, insulation)
- Technical overview of the key areas of consumption
- Outline of key energy reduction retrofit technologies
- Access to funding and free one-to-one site audits
- A brief overview of further support and advice available, including a capital contribution of up to £5,000 towards the cost of projects that comply with the requirements of the fund
The content of the following workshops have been certified by the CPD Certification Service as conforming to continuing professional development principles.
To see the current workshop programme, click here.