VELOCITY GROWTH HUB EVENTS
Advanced Marketing Strategy
Venue: Venue 360
Address: Venue 360
20 Gipsy Lane
Date & Time: 07/06/2018 9:30am-13:30pm
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outline of the workshop:
The workshop introduces delegates to the latest marketing ideas – and shows how they can be applied to your business. While no prior experience is required and the course is self-contained, the content is meant to be challenging and does not cover the ‘essentials’ of the discipline; for these, please come to our ‘Writing a Marketing Plan’ workshop.
Bullet points of what the workshop will cover:
- storytelling and imagery: the proven way to communicate
- challenging incumbents and disrupting markets
- the right (and wrong) way to adopt a freemium model
- hooking customers – and the ethics of doing so
- riding the cultural wave with your brand
- signs and symbols: helping customers express themselves
- provocation: who do you want your clients to become?
Summary of key learning points:
- how can storytelling and imagery help my business?
- can I really eat the big fish?
- where does freemium work and where does it fail?
- how can I ensure my customers return – and bring others with them?
- what does a brand really mean to most customers?
- how can I help customers express who they are?
- when does it make sense to ask something of my clients?
Please note that eligibility criteria applies to attend this workshop and only one delegate per business can attend. Contact us to learn more.Book Now