VELOCITY GROWTH HUB EVENTS
Advanced Marketing Strategy
Venue: Milton Keynes Community Foundation
Address: Milton Keynes Community Foundation
381 Midsummer Boulevard
Date & Time: 25/10/2018 09.30am-13.30pm
Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Outline of the workshop:
The workshop introduces delegates to the latest marketing ideas – and shows how they can be applied to your business. While no prior experience is required and the course is self-contained, the content is meant to be challenging and does not cover the ‘essentials’ of the discipline; for these, please come to our ‘Writing a Marketing Plan’ workshop.
Bullet points of what the workshop will cover:
- storytelling and imagery: the proven way to communicate
- challenging incumbents and disrupting markets
- the right (and wrong) way to adopt a freemium model
- hooking customers – and the ethics of doing so
- riding the cultural wave with your brand
- signs and symbols: helping customers express themselves
- provocation: who do you want your clients to become?
Summary of key learning points:
- how can storytelling and imagery help my business?
- can I really eat the big fish?
- where does freemium work and where does it fail?
- how can I ensure my customers return – and bring others with them?
- what does a brand really mean to most customers?
- how can I help customers express who they are?
- when does it make sense to ask something of my clients?
Please note that eligibility criteria applies to attend this workshop and only one delegate per business can attendBook Now